Home » , , , , » KEREN ... atau ... SETAN bro ? liat yuk PENAMPAKAN makhluk UNIK ini ...

KEREN ... atau ... SETAN bro ? liat yuk PENAMPAKAN makhluk UNIK ini ...

Written By bloger on Friday 8 March 2013 | 01:45



Freakshow
The weird and the wondrous: 'We're all freaks of the universe,' says Todd Ray. 'We're all individuals so unique that we're actually magical creatures'
Freakshow
Fire-breathing, contortion and sword-eating: AMC's new reality series Freakshow follows Todd Ray and his 'extended family' - a group of exhibitionists in Venice Beach, California
Marcus Boykin says of his appearance: 'Because of this dedication, the average person draws themselves away from me or grabs their kids in fear of me. My daughter is sacred of me'
Marcus Boykin says of his appearance: 'Because of this dedication, the average person draws themselves away from me or grabs their kids in fear of me. My daughter is sacred of me'


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Home | BolaNet1 | InfoBola
Copyright © 2013. AganUnik :) - All Rights Reserved
copyright agan=unik
Proudly powered by Blogger